Take steps to Make /pol/ Great Again:
1.Well thought out, and intelligent discussion is paramount. Mindless shitposting should be ignored and frowned upon
2.Off-topic and /b/-tier threads, blogs, advertisements, and "join muh discord plz" threads should be ignored, deleted, and possibly earn you a ban at a Mod's discretion
3.We allow for a wide range of topics here on /pol/ as long as it's in the realm of politics. Threads pertaining to general world events/Happenings are encouraged
1. Follow the Global Rule.
2. No spamming. Doing so will result in a ban.
3. Duplicate threads will be deleted. Check the Catalog.
4. No dox threads or personal army requests.
5. No "Am I White", "What does /pol/ think of X", or "Redpill me on X" threads. No matter how much you disguise it, we will know.
6. Non-politics related threads are frowned upon and will most likely result in ban and deletion. Bans will be up to the Board Owner or Board Volunteer's discretion.
Follow all 3 Steps and the 6 rules, and Together We Can Make /pol/ Great Again!
Post last edited at